IBS Audio Program 100 for adults - MP3 Download version
Michael Mahoney Hypnotherapist
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The Physical and Emotional aspects of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Obtain relief from the physical and emotional aspects of IBS through the...
- IBS Audio Program 100 for adults.
- For children use the IBS Audio Program 60.
The IBS Audio Program 100 is tried and trusted by IBS sufferers in 48 countries.
The reason our hypnosis programs are popular, is due to the growing understanding that IBS is more than physical symptoms. There are often emotional aspects of IBS too.
Many of which have a negative effect on the life of the IBS sufferer.
Unfortunately the emotional aspects of IBS are not always recognized, but are vitally important to recovery, both emotionally and physically. The mind and body connection, or the gut / brain axis as some call it when relating to IBS, are interlinked, you cannot mend one without the other being addressed.
What can it do for you?
The IBS Audio Program 100 for adults was developed as an aid to help the following (though many users report other benefits too!)
- Alternating bowel movement
- Aid restful sleep
- Develop Relaxation
- Build confidence and self-esteem
IBS hypnosis programs
These IBS hypnosis programs were developed specifically for the IBS condition, and the associated physical and emotional symptoms of this most distressing and debilitating condition. The adult program was five years in development and three years in patient trials. The children’s program was also tried and tested, and also uses the OPSIM process (On-going progressive session induction method) a listening protocol developed to optimise the listening and learning experience. Our IBS hypnosis programs are unique, tried, tested and trusted.
The award winning IBS Audio Program 100 for adults living with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
You no longer have to 'just put up with IBS' - Fact!Since 1998 we have been helping IBS sufferers around the world - in over 45 countries. To us there is no 'IT'S ONLY IBS'. Michael Mahoney the author of the IBS Audio Program 100 for adults, and the IBS Audio Program 60 for children has worked tirelessly since 1991 to develop a realistic alternative treatment plan to the problems brought by IBS.
Developing an alternative treatment program for the physical pain, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, gas, cramping,nausea etc, wasn't enough!
Michael also developed the program with a view of helping alleviate the emotional aspects of IBS also, the drop in confidence, the reduced self-esteem, the increased anxiety, poor sleeping and more.
This program took many years to develop, test, trial and bring to market. No wonder it is the leading program of its kind, tried, trusted and tested.
When you know you have had enough of the suffering, and you have tried everything else then try this IBS program, you may quickly become one of the many thousands of users who say " I wish I had done this years ago".
The IBS Audio Program 100™ is structured over a 100 day period, with a listening schedule for each day (including 20 days off).
The IBS Audio Program 100™ contains an introduction and five different interlinking hypnotherapy sessions, each building on the preceding one. Sessions vary in duration but average 25-35 minutes.
Within the PDF download included in the program is:
- a progress log
- symptom check list, and,
- other valuable irritable bowel syndrome information.
All that is required for participation is to find a time each day when you can listen quietly and be undisturbed. Simply fit your listening time into your daily schedule at your own convenience.
The commentary introduction and five therapeutic sessions found in the program are as follows:
Commentary Introduction: Sound Clip
- Provides detailed information about hypnotherapy, the specific process being used for the audio treatments, and irritable bowel syndrome information.
- Acknowledges the physical and psychological combination that characterizes IBS pathology, triggers, and symptoms.
- Aims to treat both IBS and the problems in a person’s life that have resulted from IBS, including anxiety, social fears, depression, fatigue, worry.
- Sets a stopping point for the emotional drain of IBS; effectively saying ‘this is as bad as it gets’ from this point on IBS symptoms will not progress, as the listener learns and works to improve their understanding and control of mind and body.
- Subconscious begins to be affected and physical changes follow.
- Emphasis on the safe, gentle, non-invasive aspects of IBS therapy and its record as a safe form of IBS treatment for many conditions for many years.
First Session: Sound Clip
- The foundation session. Allows listeners to take the time to reduce their stresses and apprehensions, and to become familiar with the hypnotherapy process, and to re-learn that they are in control at all times.
- Offers a gentle introduction to reduce anxieties and emphasis calming thoughts, thus reducing the negative thought patterns which trigger IBS physical responses.
- Helps manage IBS symptoms and let users begin to understand the benefits of allowing both mind and body to work together towards their goal.
Second Session: Sound Clip
- Begins to address the subconscious and conscious thoughts which can trigger IBS symptoms.
- Teaches users, through creative imagery, to exercise control over these thoughts.
- Uses the power of suggestion to enable listeners to learn to control the speed of peristaltic waves of the GI tract, leading to normal bowel movements.
- Uses the mind to regulate the body.
Third Session: Sound Clip
- Uses visualisation to control the entire digestive process, from start to finish.
- Begins to allow the user to take control and mentally search for areas within the GI tract where there is IBS pain or discomfort, and then reduce these symptoms while continuing to use positive thoughts.
- Negative thoughts decreasing and are replaced by positive thoughts, which will help develop new coping strategies.
Fourth Session: Sound Clip
- Uses metaphor to help view the journey through IBS as a trip that is nearing an end.
- Acknowledges struggles of the past, the many steps the journey has required, and that while there may be a step back occasionally the progression forward will remain.
- Acknowledges old thought patterns and allows them to be released; enhances positive thought patterns to achieve continued improvement.
- Emphasizes that while memories of old thought patterns may remain, we don’t live in the past. We live in the moment.
- From this moment on IBS will steadily improve, a sense of order has been reached, and progress will now continue on its own.
Fifth Session: Sound Clip
- Encapsulates positive moments from the five previous sections of the program.
- Reaffirms the effects of the program.
- Listeners are encouraged to review this session occasionally after the program ends to optimize their positive changes.
Content and listening order of the sessions are both important. The IBS Audio Program 100 gives the IBS sufferer the structure necessary to allow a progression to the ending of many of presenting IBS symptoms in their lives.
After the program is concluded, patients are encouraged to listen to the final session for an additional period of time to ensure the learned processes are embedded into their subconscious.
The program is successful for many users in reducing or even eliminating the presenting symptoms altogether and often also leads to a reduction in the severity of those presenting symptoms. As we are all different, outcomes and time frames may vary. Patience is also required! Don't try and rush it! The program will guide you through as it has with many thousands of previous users.
Note: Please have your symptoms diagnosed by a gastroenterologist or physician before starting the IBS Audio Program 100™ It is important to remember that you cannot self diagnose IBS and there are many serious conditions that have symptoms similar to IBS. Outcomes may vary from user to user. No guarantees expressed or implied.
IBS Audio Program 100 in 45 seconds:
- The only clinical hypnotherapy treatment resource using the OPSIM™ method (structured listening developed specifically for this and other full programs).
- Developed specifically for physical symptoms of IBS & also the emotional aspects too!
- Alleviated symptoms of tens of thousands of IBS patients resistant to conventional medical IBS treatments.
- Clinical trials for over 20 IBS symptoms with three year follow-up results showing continual on-going improvement after completion of Program.
- Also in-situ unsolicited testimonials verifying program effectiveness outside of hospital or therapeutic rooms.
- Use in the safety and comfort of your own home. No travel, appointments, traffic or embarrassment.
- Cost effective: SAVE £, $, €, ¥ ! comparable to less than one session of private IBS therapy.
- Our IBS Audio Program 100 can be used alongside other IBS treatment methods, or used stand alone.
- Often used when all other treatment options have proved disappointing.
- The American Gastroenterological Association has approved the use of clinical hypnotherapy as an IBS treatment method since 1996.
- In the UK clinical hypnotherapy has been used as a successful IBS treatment method for over 30 years.
- Our program has 20 years online success, and 28 years success in Michael's practice.
- Since the Brexit vote exchange rates are best for 31 years - your dollar gets more!!
- Available in convenient immediate MP3 download format (download to your PC and copy to your mobile device).
Coming soon - Streamed version! Link delivered to your smart device every day for the entire 100 days.